I knew from the start that I am not fit to work in a very conventional environment and I am not the one who’s faking to be someone else. So when you meet me, it’s just me… so hello everyone 🙂
The only exception would be that I will never be ugly to anyone. I can do stern, sarcastic and overly friendly but not ugly. I can have another opionion but accept others… etc etc etc
I am by no means an angel and I don’t believe to be better than anyone… those are only the things I try to keep doing. I actually would have loved to be treated that way millions of times in the past.
But well enough explanations…
So this is me, getting told interesting things…
during school times:
- at kindergarten: ‘you can’t play with her, she is to weird!’
- primary school: ‘nobody likes her, you should not be a friend to her.’
- I am an arrogant beast.
- I am a slut.
- I am THE ice princess – nobody is allowed to touch me. BUT I am a slut… so I am both… interesting!
- when helping a lovely colleague, I got told that I should not interfere and that personX has been right when calling me ‘improperly’ – behind my back obviously.
- I am not allowed to talk like I do.
- I am also not allowed asking something to be done ‘in that bossy way’.
- I offended my colleague by greeting people with a HELLO – even if I have talked with them again and again and we’re on a friendly basis.
- I am definitely way to unconventional!
- Also the – I am an arrogant bitch – came back at me again.
- I think I am better than others… I mean… hello? what else??? ay? 🙂
- I am Miss-I-know-it-better … due to telling someone that I have done that before and know what it is about to shorten the training period.
- I am plain boring, thick and fat.
- How could anyone love me?
- I am not worth more than a quickie.
- I should wear different clothes – I need to dress like the other girls.
- I should let my hair get cut like those girls… look how pretty they are!
- Feel different! I am not allowed to feel and think on my own.
I have forgotten a lot that has hurt me in the past and gets on my nerves nowadays. It doesn’t matter how you call it…. bullying, mobbing, being plain ugly… we all kinda know it.
Should we tell the ones that like to harm, that they should shut the fuck up? I mean… that would be nice but at one point you will run out of job offers 😀
Should we tell everyone that whatever he or she is saying is a big pile of bullshit?
Instead we should NOT go down to where they are, let’s step up, standing over it and over them. Smiling at their faces, knowing it better und loving the ones who truly love us.
By now I am truly proud when I am called different or unconventional …
It is and always will be my pleasure! 😀